Join us for exciting biology experiments where pupils can engage in hands-on learning and data analysis.
Our programme includes practical activities focusing on various areas:
- Dissection of owl pellets
- Use of chambers to observe blowfly larvae response to light
- Examining the role of the parachute in the dispersal of dandelion fruits
- Collecting leaf litter and identifying invertebrates
- Setting up wormeries and trying different methods of catching earthworms
- Soil experiments measuring water movement
Time: Friday afternoons from 1.30pm to 3.00pm from September 2023 to May 2024
Location: Sessions will take place at King Edward VI High School for Girls
For bookings and enquiries, please contact the Partnerships team at firstname.lastname@example.org.